Thursday, September 22, 2011

Starting out on a new Adventure

I thought I would start a blog to put some of my thoughts down. I am not sure if anyone would be interested in them or not but I wanted to start a journal of the different things I will be considering through out my life and, currently, my life in seminary. I am not sure how often I will be posting but my goal is once a week.

To start out, I took my first Greek test this week. I did not do as well as I could have but that is the life in seminary: learning to balance your life. My wife and two boys come before school. I know that may sound backwards but during orientation, one of the Deans of my school said "For some of you, it will be a sin if you do not get an A. For others of you, it will be a sin IF you get an A."

Two more tests next week so we will see how they go.

No comments:

Post a Comment